At PublicNode, we are dedicated to safeguarding the privacy of our users, visitors, and clients (sometimes referred to as "you" or "your"). We are aware that maintaining the security and privacy of your information is essential to gaining and maintaining your trust.
For the record, we do not rent, sell, or otherwise transfer personal information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents have the right to obtain certain information about the types of personal information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship (and that are not otherwise exempt) have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, including the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties.. If you are a California resident and (1) you wish to opt out; or (2) you wish to request certain information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for the direct marketing purposes, please send an e-mail to [email protected] However, please note that we do not currently sell data, nor do we share information with third parties in any way that would trigger the statute’s opt-out requirements.
The servers used in connection with the operation and use of the Website and Platform are operated in the United States and elsewhere. Please be aware that your Information, including, but not limited to, your Personal Information and Billing Information, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Platform or Website, you hereby consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the United States and elsewhere.
Information collected by PublicNode as an RPC provider.
- When you use PublicNode as an RPC provider we will not store your IP address or any data for more than 24 hours.
- IP addresses are not connected or correlated to wallet addresses.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or subscribing to our service. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
You are also responsible for the privacy and security of your data. You are in charge of safeguarding any password we may have provided you (or that you may have chosen) for access to particular areas of our website. It is best for you not to divulge your password to anyone. We strongly advise you to use caution while disclosing information in public areas because anyone using the website may see it.
Unfortunately, there are risks associated with information transfer over the internet. Even though we try our best to safeguard your personal information, we cannot ensure its security while submitted to our website. Personal information is sent at the sender's own risk. Any privacy settings or security features on the Website may be circumvented without our knowledge and without liability.
If you have any questions about our Cookies Policy, please contact us by email at [email protected].