Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used, such as beacons, tags, log files, and scripts, to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather information through other methods.
- Session Cookies – These allow us to recognize your computer, understand the pages of our Service you visit, the frequency and duration of your visits, clicks you make on our Service and whether it is your first visit to our site.
- Preference Cookies – These Cookies allow us to store your preferences and settings such as your viewing preferences (e.g., sizing, font, language, etc.), your purchases and orders, and customization preference information that we may use to facilitate your next Service visit.
- Security Cookies – These ensure we have your user name and Service password, the type of browser you use and your IP address. We collect these Cookies to assist with security and administrative functions.
- Analytics Cookies – These Cookies perform searches and analytics to enhance your user experience by delivering and measuring the effectiveness of content and advertising tailored to your interests whether our site or those of the third-party and Analyze customer trend in aggregated form.
- Storage of Cookies on Your Device. Some Cookies stay on your device for a prolonged duration of time while others expire when you close your browser. The duration of stay on your device depends on the type of Cookies used.
We classify Cookies that stay on your device for 24 hours or more prolonged duration. These can be the Cookies we use or third-party Cookies, and they are necessary to understand your browsing behavior over time as well as recognize your computer when you use our Service on your next visit or provide you with additional features related to your Site customization requests and the content that you have saved or stored.
We classify Cookies that stay on your device for less than 24 hours short duration. These are mainly the Security Cookies required to identify you by name or Service password. Short duration Cookies do not leave any recoverable information on your device and typically expire when you stop using your browser.
Cookies are placed on your device with your permission. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. Note, however, that we will still need to set Preference Cookies on your device.
You can decide whether to accept or reject Cookies. You can exercise your Cookies preferences by managing Cookies from your web browser. You should visit your web browser's help menu for more information on Cookie preferences. You can also configure your browser at any time to be notified of the receipt of Cookies so that you can decide whether you want to accept them or not.
Cookies do not under any circumstances read the data from your hard drive, and you can delete them from your computer at any time.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We revise our policies regularly in accordance with legal requirements. All and any changes made will be updated on our Service without notice. We recommend revisiting our policies regularly to stay up to date with all and any changes.
If you have any questions about our Cookies Policy, please contact us by email at [email protected].